Lharmy's Bio
Hello! I'm so glad you made it to my blog we are officially friends because beyound this screen and keypads I don't really have so much friends, I would love to meet you kindly introduce yourself via the comment box below 👇 .
 Okay so I would do a quick intro just so you have a blur picture of who lharmy is I am a native of Abeokuta,Ogun state Nigeria.
First of 2 girls,I used to describe myself as an extrovert but lately I've been hard to read situations and experience has forced me to retreat into my shell but I promise you I'm not boring ☺, I attended a federal polytechnic in Ogun state Nigeria where I studied business administration and management although the dream was to study mass communication but hopefully later on as we get to know each other better  I would get a chance to write on reasons behind the change of career line.
Right now I am serving my fatherland at kwara state, so yeah your girl is a #koppa
My hobbies are reading, travelling, writing, meeting new people, eating and I must not fail to add sleeping.
 My thoughts on this blog is to make it a lifestyle general blog where anyone can visit regardless of gender and status.
Feel free to comment, ask questions and place constructive critics

Comments

  1. I am glad to be a part of this journey ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am Tracy, I am a Nigerian based in New York
    This blog needs more work
    But keep it up I felt your fire as I read through each post 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tracy! Welcome to the family and thanks for the compliment the critic would go along way in shaping future posts

      Delete
  3. Hi I'm doyinsolami. Your secret admirer 😂 I would love to see more of this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Doyinsola thanks for joining us on this platform, please read through the articles on this blog and share with friends if you find them helpful. feel free to comment or lay a critic on any post 3:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday whispers; What really lies behind a successful man? A woman or a bunch of expectations

Wednesday whispers: A shoulder to cry on